Labels



February 9, 2008

LOSTNESS and Notes!

Hi LOST fans!
It took me forever to get over here to share my LOST notes with fans at Blogger and the rest of the world. Friends have been on me to get things going over here for a long time.

Well, there's no time like the present.  I really appreciate all the support I get over at MySpace with my episode clues notes.  We have a lot of fun talking about clues and insight in each episode.

I'm happy to share everything over here, this way more LOST fans can have access to my LOSTNESS.
For those new to my LOST notes, they are all compiled written notes I have taken since the pilot episode.  I have boxes and boxes filled with notes and research from clues I picked out of each episode.  It is crazy that I have notes written in notebooks, scraps of paper, printed out research, books, the list goes on and on.
I will post some of the older episode clues notes here. Then I will continue on posting here in conjunction with the blog over at MySpace.
So, in the meantime, if you want to get a refresher on past episodes and check out some subliminal clues that may be useful in solving the LOST puzzle, feel free to read over all notes from every episode.

I hope you enjoy the ride as much as I am!

Love to all who are "LOST"™
~Karen~ aka ~Shortcake~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments at Karen's LOST Notebook are being moderated. Any abusive comments or spam will be removed.