Labels



April 12, 2008

SO IT BEGINS. MISSING PIECES 13.

Let's talk about LOST!    Missing Pieces 13:  So it Begins.



Point of view is from very low to the ground; walking through the jungle grass. {I hear what I think to be more human breathing sounds at first. There are also bird /insect/jungle sounds}
Then the panting sounds of a dog. {I think I see something, before the dog turns left to go toward the suitcase, there is a mass of gray/black straight ahead.}

The dog comes upon an open black suitcase with clothes spilled around it. The dog looks at it. There seems to be a trail of clothes. {For a second then we can hear the sound of machine/engine whizzing, and then the faint sound of woman's scream!}
Someone whistles specifically calling the dog. {You again hear the same exact machine/sound whiz- repeat/loop.}

"Christian" is standing there wearing a dark suit and both white {tennis} shoes.

"Christian"- "Come here. Come on. Come on. {Claps his hands together 2x to get the dogs attention} Come on. Good boy. Come on. Come here. Come here. Good boy. Yes."

{He squats down, holds the dogs, face/head in his hands so he can talk to the dog. The dog licks his face} "Hey. Listen. Yes. I need you to go find my son.  He's over there in that bamboo forest. Unconscious. {"Christian" darts his eyes in the direction he wants the dog to go} I need you to go wake him up. OK? OK. Go on." {The dog seems to say OK. lol}

{He sends the dog on his way}
"Christian"- "He has work to do."

Eye opens. Heavy breathing. Point of view from the ground looking up to the trees. You hear birds/insects/jungle sounds, but no sounds of chaos due to a "crash".   Jack hears something and looks to his left.   A few seconds later the dog comes upon Jack.  The dog runs past him.



GREAT MOBISODE!!! OMG!!!
I was jumping up and down! This Mobisode ROCKED! But I must tell you I was not surprised to see "Christian"!
Yes, we all know there have been times that my research and over analyzing things have been helpful and other times I'm sure certain researched items may not lead to anything… But here, with this being the last Mobisode, I was gonna get everything out of it that I could! I nit picked! So bear with me, Pleeeeeease!.....

Things to note…Questions to ask.

* I wonder if the gray/black mass we see for a second from the dog's p.o.v. is the monster or something or anything at all?   I'm noting it because something caught my eye.   Before the dog turns left to go toward the suitcase there is a mass of gray/black straight ahead. Is it is the monster? Is it Christian or connected to the monster? Or could it be connected to the dog? That's even if what I saw is really there, that is.

I listened to this Mobisode with my "listening device"so I can hear details in the background.  I'm glad I did.
* The machine/engine whizzing sound by "Christian" was a little confusing to me. In that the sound was very distant. As I listened, that sound traveled from one side to the other, as if the sound had movement, like flying over or something.   Although, it also sounded like it was looping. It could just be sounds of the plane parts from the distance.  Could the scream be Shannon's scream? That would suck if I have to go and match up screams.  But we don't see/hear Shannon scream until Jack arrives on the beach in the pilot episode.
But just like in the pilot episode there are no sounds of chaos or "crash" and "screaming" from Jack's perspective, and Jack is fairly close to the beach.
Either way the open suitcase, clothes, dog and Jack were already on the ground. In place!

* Point of view is important here! Perception!!!

* Breathing.

* Christian is both Dark and Light. {clothing/shoes}

* Tennis- The same concept as Ping Pong. The ball gets hit back and forth over and over. Game.

* The dog was happy/comfortable to see "Christian", and "Christian" not surprised to see the dog. So they must know each other.

* "Christian" sends the dog to wake him up. "Christian" is very well aware of the condition of his son. He's not worried that he's hurt because he already knows he's not. He's unconscious/sleeping.

* How many children does "Christian" have?  Why doesn't he care about waking up his pregnant daughter, Claire?

* Point of view from the ground a couple of times, via the '"dog" and Jack.  Maybe it's a clue telling us that they were always on the ground. But what the hell do I know?!

* P.O.V. up to the trees from Jack, again, the trees aren't broken or disturbed.

* Jack woke up before the dog got to him.  The dog ran by him. Was the dog supposed to wake up Jack and Jack just woke up before the dog had a chance?  Or is the dog on his way to wake up someone else?

Vocabulary and Research...

In Chinese culture, the bamboo, plum blossom, orchid, and chrysanthemum (usually, méi lán zhú are collectively referred to as the Four Noble Ones. These 4 plants also represent the 4 seasons and, in Confucian ideology, 4 aspects of the junzi "prince" or "noble one"). The pine tree, the bamboo, and the plum blossom (s--ng zhú méi are also admired for their perseverance under harsh conditions, and are together known as the "3 Friends in Winter". Several Asian cultures, including that of the Andaman Islands, believe that humanity emerged from a bamboo stem.

In psychology and the cognitive sciences, perception is the process of acquiring, interpreting, selecting, and organizing sensory information. It is a task far more complex than was imagined.



The most important thing here is the visual of "Christian" being there, knowing the "dog" and knowing everything that was going on.   This "action" we see is before we're even introduced to Jack.    So, is that enough proof to tell us this was all part of a planned event and "Christian" is privy to all of it?    Or is all we're seeing here one big giant ghost story?
"Christian didn't look like a ghost and the dog wasn't afraid of "Christian".    They we able to make physical contact with each other.  And no, I'm not an expert in the science of Ghost studies.  But let's also remember the casket/coffin Jack found in the caves was empty.  Did he get up and walk out of there?  Shouldn't his body still be in or near the coffin?
"Christian" on the "Island".   Yep!   Can "Christian" morph or transform?   Is he, in any form, real/or something else, where does he go or hide?

I wrote in my notes for Par Avion that Claire was told her father died when she was two.   Well obviously, his wasn't really dead.
This story is filled with people appearing or assumed dead but really are not dead. With that said…If this is really Christian we see here and not a ghost, then as I've stated before the possibility is he wasn't dead at the time of the "crash" and Flashes aren't all reality and are not in time order.   Now, throw a potential connection to the monster here, or this being a "Christian" double, then that changes things yet again.

No matter what I was not surprised to see "Christian" on the "Island".
I guess we'll have to wait and see if we're dealing with the "dead" or a powerful manipulative game playing man who is involved in some global secret or something else all together.

All I can say is, I can't friggin wait until Thursday!!!
ROCK ON! WooooooooooHoooooooooo!!!!

Love to all who are "LOST"™

Posted on MySpace Post 1/28/08

abc.com video.


Disclaimer: I never claim to know everything about the show and my thoughts by no means make me right. The things I share here are my views and/or opinions. I don't claim to catch every single detail either! You all know I hate spoilers and I stand clear of reading certain sites as to not take me off my own course of research. The one thing I don't need to do here is rehash all of the obvious clues from an episode, we all know what they are. Understood? Good! Let the fun begin! I'll only note things that I know come up as clues later, but need to be noted when they first show up and things I find that will be of importance! It will get very exciting as we progress into the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments at Karen's LOST Notebook are being moderated. Any abusive comments or spam will be removed.