Labels



April 11, 2008

THE DEAL. MISSING PIECES 4.

Let's talk about LOST!   Missing Pieces  4: The Deal.



{Michael is sitting tied up in a at the decoy village. Juliet enters. Michael looks troubled through their whole conversation.   Juliet has no shoes on.  There is a box/crate to Michael's right with a lantern on it.}
Michael appears to be sleeping.

Juliet- "Hello Michael. I'm Juliet."
Michael- "What do you want?"
Juliet- "The boat you asked for... they wanted me to tell you it's yours."
Michael- "Good."
Juliet- "Beatrice told me you saw your son. I spent some time with him, with Walt. He's a very interesting kid. He's uh... he's very smart. He's very special."
Michael- "What do you mean 'special'?"
Juliet- "He's not an ordinary boy, which is why I'm worried about him. So I'm very glad that you agreed to do this for us. I'm glad that you're going to get him away from here."
Michael- "You expect me to believe that you give a damn about my son?"
Juliet- "Believe it or not, Michael, I am not your enemy."
Michael- "Oh you're not, huh?"
Juliet- "No I'm not. The man in your camp, the one you're going to free, his name is Ben. He's very important."
Michael- "Is he the one that can get me off this island?"
Juliet- "Yes."
Michael- "Will he?"
Juliet- "Yes, he will."
Michael- "I guess I'm just supposed to take your word for that, huh?"
Juliet- "I guess you are."
Juliet- "I made a deal with him, too."
Michael- "Then why are you still here?"
Juliet- "Because he saved my sister's life."
Michael- "And where is she?"
Juliet- "Miami."
Michael- "But you had to stay. What's the point in saving her life if you can't be with her?"
Juliet- "Wouldn't you do anything to save Walt? You have your list. {she gets up to leave} Good luck."

{Juliet leaves. Michael looks around and slams his feet in frustration.}

GREAT MOBISODE!
Deals are  being made all over the damn place!  But the "Deal" only seems to ever favor Ben or the "Island".   Why does it seem there really is no escape for these "people" regardless of the "deal" that is made?

Things to Note...Questions to Ask:
* Juliet says "good luck" NOT Namaste, as we've heard from a few people before.   Dharma says Namaste.
* Deal. I'm not going to put you through those definitions of the word again. Head back to Mobisode 3 notes for that.
* The boat again; The fishing boat! You mean the boat that is not meant for open water! Is it this little shitty fishing boat that's so important? REALLY?!
* Kate has ties to Miami.  Juliet's sister Rachel is in Miami.  What is the tie to Miami? We know that Ethan and Richard traveled there.
* Stated above, Michael's List, Michael's Boat.
* I've said it before and I'll say it again, Michael and his association with "the Island" or what goes on there is NOT new to him!  I've felt going all the way back to season 1. Why is he being held by this group of people?  Could it be these are not the people Michael has "dealings" with? Or he simply doesn't remember all of them.
* Michael has used the words Hut and Tepee to describe the decoy villages dwellings to the Losties. Hut and/or tepee are terms that describe dwellings of primitive houses made by old or even ancient cultures, I.E. Indians or even nomads.
* Walt is special, not ordinary. How? Is he genetically special? Mentally special? Can the kid tie a damn cherry stem in a knot while it's in his mouth? Hmmm???!!!!
* Is Walt a threat to the "Island" or someone/something on it?
* We learned that supposedly Ben is not the one entirely able to let them off the "Island". Yet Juliet tells Michael that he is the one who can get him off the  "Island". What is the truth? What is a lie?
* How is Ben important?
* Beatrice.

I am really LOVING these Mobisodes!

Love to all who are "LOST"™



Original MySpace post on 11/29/07


Video: abc.com video. 



Disclaimer: I never claim to know everything about the show and my thoughts by no means make me right. The things I share here are my views and/or opinions. I don't claim to catch every single detail either!  I hate spoilers and I stand clear of reading certain sites as to not take me off my own course of research.  The one thing I don't need to do here is rehash all of the obvious clues from an episode, we all know what they are. Understood? Good! Let the fun begin! I'll only note things that I know come up as clues later, but need to be noted when they first show up and things I find that will be of importance! It will get very exciting as we progress into the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments at Karen's LOST Notebook are being moderated. Any abusive comments or spam will be removed.