Labels



September 18, 2008

LOST REPLAY.

THE PAST-THE PRESENT-THE FUTURE.


PLAY IT AGAIN- REPLAY-RERUN- DO OVER- REPEAT- REPETITION-RECURRENCE- REENACTMENT- REMATCH- CIRCLE-LOOP.









The time has come to present you with some discoveries I've been gathering over the past seasons.  Many fans have concluded they are nothing more than continuity errors or changes that occurred due to script development. Hmmmm.  It very well could be.  With the evidence of the LOOP or doing things over finally being brought to the surface in Cabin Fever, I thought it fun to see your thoughts on continuity versus different versions of things because of different go a rounds on that "Island".   Do we have more proof of connections and time lines?
There are many more "instances" than I bring up here. I have made note in past blog posting's when I noticed these types of issues.  Feel free to go back and see what was noted in in them. I will add to this section of the blog as I dig through my old notes and pictures.
And yes, I agree there are times continuity errors happen, everyone is human {Well, almost everyone! lol} but there are times it seems we're being BAMBOOZLED and thrown off course.


Things to keep in mind…
* Images/items and people that show up repeatedly in each other's stories.
* Documents with different dates- Or dates that don't "add up" or multiple birthdays.  Driver's licenses, certificates, admission forms, etc.  Let's not forgot that there are many times it's mentioned that someone has "NO I.D."    We've even seen items with no discerning markings/names/dates/company name/numbers, etc. Names spelled different. John/Johnathan, etc…
* Eye color changes. Emily Locke's eyes are one color, yet her license says another.
- Example- John's firearm license birth date 11/15/1946.  His driver's license birth date 3/30/1956. Or 5/30/1956.
- Emily Locke's birth date not adding up to when she was supposed to have John. Emily was born 10/15/40. It appears that the drivers license expiration date is 3/20/94, it appears to have been signed on 3/20/90. Her address 2448 Greenwood ave, L.A., Cal. 90019...she's 5'5", 115 lbs, hair brown, eyes BROWN. YET we've seen her with BLUE EYES.
* Oceanic wreckage already inside the caves.
* They all know their way around the "Island".  Only needing the use of a hand drawn simple maps.
* The Other 48 Days- Sawyer remembers leaving Michael behind, although Michael is here with him now.
* I've asked if Michael is in the Swan Hatch orientation video, if there are familiar faces in Geronimo Jackson or the "fan made" Hanso video.   Do familiar faces show up in more places than realized?
* Bullet scars missing/there.   Boxes with/without writing. Hair styles, clothes, colors, etc...
Again, I post the things I noticed just to show that things are there in plain
sight! Which are legit and which are errors or red herrings? Hmmm...

Love to all who are "LOST"™

(Click the pics)

Two versions of Ana Lucia's clothes-day of crash.















 Hurley's Two versions of the LOTTO TICKETS.












THE CHANGE IN THE TREES HAPPENS WITHIN SECONDS OF HER BLINKING!













CHRISTIAN IS USING A BLUE PEN, WE SEE IT! HE ANDS THE PEN TO JACK AND ITS RED! DIFFERENT TIME, PROP ERROR, SYMBOL OF SOMETHING?












SAWYER LOOKING VERY SIMILAR IN BEACH TIME AND FLASH TIME. Hair/Shirt/Seat. Island events and Flash events "blur".




























There are three versions of Jacks hospital ID.












IMAGES TO NOTE:
MRI- dated Nov 16, 2005












Michaels' two monitors in Meet Kevin Johnson. Read the monitors it's very interesting! One of the monitors says "Learning" on it. Is that what is happening here? Hmmm...
Blood pressure. Interesting {Body temp and Heart rate.}




















Another example of the similar background? This is the Oceanic Plane. The color is off a bit here, but still is similar to the two other pics I showed you of The Medical Hatch and The hospital Sun has the baby in.












Michael's letter/art to Walt. Note the mechanism drawn!
Also note the boat picture.
{It looks more like Underwater and an Underwater city.}




















NO MARKINGS ON CD. We've seen uniforms and invoice, etc., with NO company names, numbers or markings identifying them.
But the case holding this CD is Speaking in tongues, by the Talking Heads.





















Emily Locke's photo copy of license. Note her date of birth.
















Disclaimer:I never claim to know everything about the show and my thoughts by no means make me right! Things I share here are my views and/or opinions. I don't claim to catch every single detail either. I hate spoilers! I stand clear of reading certain sites, as to not take me off my own research. The one thing I don't need to do here is rehash all of the obvious clues from an episode, we all know what they are. Good! I'll only note things that I know come up as clues in bold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments at Karen's LOST Notebook are being moderated. Any abusive comments or spam will be removed.