Labels



October 9, 2008

ASK REBECCA MADER A QUESTION.



Hi LOST fans,
GREAT NEWS!!!
Looks like The ODI and I will be able to interview Rebecca Mader who plays Charlotte for THE ODI PODCAST!
I know there are many who have questions. The ODI and I have begun compiling the first round of questions for our interview with Rebecca Mader, so keep those questions coming.
One question per person please.

You can message me your questions at MySpace-"myspace.com/divadisney"
or email THE ODI at: mrtheodi@gmail.com

We’d like to thank Rebecca for this great opportunity!

Also, I wanted to pass along the link for PART 2 of our LOST PODCAST with Andy of DARKUFO. Be sure to check that out!
http://the-odi. blogspot. com/2008/10/odi-lostcast-20-part-2-darkufo-joins. html

Love to all who are "LOST"™

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments at Karen's LOST Notebook are being moderated. Any abusive comments or spam will be removed.