Labels



November 18, 2008

Dharma Certification for Recruits!

Today’s date is November 18th, 2008. 
Why am I noting the date? I find it curious that the Dharma Initiative has released our Volunteer Assessment Dossier just about a month sooner than we were told they would.
We received an email from Hans Van Eeghen, Head of Recruiting,
explaining the news that this is a result of the “financial crisis.”

It seems that the powerful Dharma Initiative and their benefactors have fallen victim to the economy. This “reversal of fortune” has led to the Dharma Initiative to be purchased by the TV show LOST.
He also reports that the principals representing the benefactors – his employers - have gone missing.
“Based on bills still coming into our office we believe they are somewhere in South America.”
Mr. Van Eeghen is seeking employment as senior sales management for job at a large multi-brand auto dealership in Dubai, in the Middle East.   Apparently his personal life has been a bit... disrupted. At least he’s willing to give us a Dharma discount on a new car.

There is, of course a hidden message within the email.   An email address to “DSAqadaatgmaildotcom”.

Part of his email was encouraging. He explains in the meantime, we will hear shortly from LOST showrunners Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse.   They will explain to you their future plans for the Dharma Initiative and how these plans might affect you.

In closing he writes…
“Thank you again, personally, for your unflagging commitment and support. I hope our paths will one day cross again. In the meantime may the spirit of the island guide you.”


I was excited to receive my personal test result. I was certified and appointed the position of Research Assistant in the Human Interaction Analysis Program.











I for one know that my personal dedication and fervent commitment to the “Island” is unwavering.
I still have high hopes that my calling will lead me to the "Island".

Is this the end of the ARG or a new beginning?  What are your thoughts on the ARG?  What position did you get with the DI?  Share your thoughts with me.

I still can’t help but wonder….What the hell is next?

Love to all who are “LOST”™

1 comment:

  1. I'm a Cinematographer, and I have my certificate framed and hanging, too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments at Karen's LOST Notebook are being moderated. Any abusive comments or spam will be removed.