Labels



November 7, 2008

LOST'S CONNECTING PATHWAYS.

Hi LOST fans!

We know I feel the "Islanders" are really never out of the "confines" of the "Island" or surrounding "Islands." I've talked about it many times.
I've been asked for a long time now why I feel there are hatches/stations all over "their world"...The "LOST world".  The time has come to address this.
These hatches/stations would be in places such as England, Australia, New York, L.A., Miami, Tunisia, Norway, France, Fiji, etc... This would be in addition to many more hatches/stations on the main "Island" itself.  You can find hints to all of this in my posted notes.  Besides mentioning there being many doors, I've described things kind of like a honeycomb of sorts.

Do all of the hatches/stations physically connect to one another?  Or if not, are they just additional study sites that are all associated?  Of course, "pathways" could be nothing more than a metaphor for things like "pathways of the mind" and/or things of more of a psychological matter.   How about a metaphor? We know the show gives us lots of information and clues using metaphors.
After all, isn't them being "LOST" a metaphor? I guess we have to wait and see.

But if they are connected, could these hatches/stations all over "the world" be part of how you can get to and from the "Island"?   Couldn't it be that they're all connected because...they are all connected!
As in the "world" they are experiencing this adventure is connected to everything they perceive to be part of "their real world".

Well here is one of the reasons I feel there is some "connecting" factor...
Hallways, tunnels, tubes, roads or even the term portal. My first hint of this came when Rose mentions that the {Monster} sound she heard reminds her of the subway in the Bronx.
Then...the walls.
Yes, I am intelligent enough to understand the possibility of the walls being the same is simply set design. The designers could very well love the industrial look of the two tone walls.
Here I show how these "Station" walls, much like the wallpaper look of the medical station, the hospital Sun had the baby and even the Oceanic plane, are very, very similar. {You can find those pictures in my posts as well}
We have also had a hint all along of them {the "Island"} being inside of something. I.e. a bloody snow globe, etc.
I've hinted to the structure inside another structure in the clues. This MAY be part of connecting things too.

Does any of this mean anything? Am I noting things that really have nothing to do with the story? Am I "creating" connections or clues that aren't even really there?  Who the hell knows?!!  But apparently I do have way too much time on my hands. lol!

Either way this is LOST and we know somehow, some way, EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED.
{click to enlarge}








The walls to the O.R. at the Hydra.






Hall and Office on the "Smaller Island"










 "MIAMI" Juliet passes Ethan on her way to go give her sister Rachel an injection.









Ben's underground hallway.
Under his house in New Othertown.







This is just a shot of Ben peeking his head up through the air vents over the armory in the Swan Hatch.
But just as these types of vents are connected,that if there are major 'hallways or pathways' connecting hatches/stations?









I am showing the shot below, to note how we
see hints to structures being inside of
structures. This is a good example.
Candle is inside a glass room that apparently
is inside of another room.
Note the EXIT sign in
the background.









Here is a shot of Locke's sweat lodge that he built inside
the structure of Eko's church.








This pic is from the new Season 5 promo.
Note this ending logo shot shows us the underwater or reflection of a city.
But here we have an additional image above the logo.









Love to all who are "LOST"™



Disclaimer: I never claim to know everything about the show and my thoughts by no means make me right! Things I share here are my views and/or opinions. I don't claim to catch every single detail either. I hate spoilers! I stand clear of reading certain sites, as to not take me off my own research. The one thing I don't need to do here is rehash all of the obvious clues from an episode, we all know what they are. Good! I'll only note things that I know come up as clues in bold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments at Karen's LOST Notebook are being moderated. Any abusive comments or spam will be removed.