Labels



January 7, 2009

The Age of Enlightenment.

Ahhhh...the photograph. Flashes before your eyes.
A snapshot; a moment frozen in time.
You all know I love discovering these bits of photographic proof to things in our story. I have posted many pictures over my many compositions that show us clues, hints and even proof to some things, and I have many more to share!
I will always admit the possibility exists there is human/production error, and continuity errors that can occur. I expect that to happen. After all... we're all human!
Well, some of us are. Others are just...aliens. lol!
But in a project like LOST where everyone involved admits to going great lengths for details to just about everything, there are too many moments that are flashed before your eyes, there to show us "something"...or is it "anything" at all?

Here are a few more "shots" to question...

IF YOU FIND PICTURES/SCREEN SHOTS TO BE SPOILERS...DON'T READ ON!

(click the pics to enlarge them)







Readers of my notes/compositions know I have been on my soapbox about the vision from Further Instructions since day one. I really feel the visions/dreams and possibly memories of John Locke are always an important part of the story; by showing and telling where it is leading us.
Here is a shot from the episode ?
There are so many connections in this episode.
Eko and John have dreams/visions. These two men are connected.


In the dream/vision Eko follows Yemi up the roots to the top.
Yemi in a wheelchair. We then discover Locke dreamed this dream.
Here is the dream segment. The third photo is from season 5. (Sorry about the minor spoiler)

Locke sees himself in a wheelchair in his visions/dreams or even memories. Will we see that too? I believe we will.






In the pilot episode as Jack is running through the "crash" site, he passes in front of a dude that looks just like GOODWIN. What do you see?






The sign on the wall is fitting. Jack has to return another casket to the "Island". Hmm...











Aaron's door does have the rabbit on it when Jack reads to Aaron.
The rabbit artwork is there in the season 4 finale. Why?
Could it because of dream state/illusions/hallucination/wishful thinking, or just a different time line? Either way it's a trip down the rabbit hole.




This is from Missing Pieces, "The Envelope".
Juliet's freezer contains regular labeled foods, not Dharma packaged products. I found that interesting.







How many people are tied to Dharma?
This is another example of how "Flash" images
and "Island" images blend/blur together.










Claire's dream/vision or memory- She is not pregnant.









Another Claire memory or vision/dream/hallucination/illusion.
Here she is the observer in a "scene" of Ethan hanging out with Claire/self. When was Claire really with Ethan?
Is Claire Ethan's pregnant wife from years ago? Who the hell knows?




Anthony Cooper flies oceanic. How often?








The monitor used in the medical station by Ethan and Claire is different from the one used by Juliet with Sun in D.O.C..
Are things like this showing us the "Island" residents keep up on new products/technology?


If so, they'd have to get these items to the "Island". Is this giving us proof that these events have happened on the "Island"? Or are we seeing a glimpse of each person's perceptive being different.



Jack's name seems to have different spelling though time. Could the reason be due to lucid dreaming, manipulated imagery, or even playing a slightly different role? Or is it that Jack can't spell his name while "time traveling".  Hmm...


Love to all who are "LOST" ™


Disclaimer: I never claim to know everything about the show and my thoughts by no means make me right! Things I share here are my views and/or opinions. I don't claim to catch every single detail either. I hate spoilers! I stand clear of reading certain sites, as to not take me off my own research. The one thing I don't need to do here is rehash all of the obvious clues from an episode, we all know what they are. Good! I'll only note things that I know come up as clues in bold.

5 comments:

  1. How do you manage to catch all these details? You're incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your big time now sweetie!! Congratulations!!~Debby~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to share some more with the folks who wanted to check things out.
    Thank you so much Debby!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Karen fan writes..

    This is awesome. You have joined Dark, ODI & The Misfit in my Lost blogging affections! Perfect timing too my friend, with the big 5 about to start. The very best of luck Karen, I'll definitely be a regular visitor :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. T.L.A....THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    As long as we're all having fun with our LOSTNESS and LOSTOLOGY it's all good!
    I appreciate the support ;D

    ReplyDelete

Comments at Karen's LOST Notebook are being moderated. Any abusive comments or spam will be removed.