Labels



August 7, 2009

Reflecting on the Castaway Misplaced Remnants.

Let's talk about LOST! Reflecting on the Castaway Misplaced Remnants.

So there I was researching my own material so I can work out my notes for LOST so far, and I came up with a bunch of things that directed me to revisit the Missing Pieces Mobisodes we got a couple of years ago.

Interestingly enough those clips and notes I took for them illustrate not only missing moments, but foreshadowing things we've seen unfold along the way. I found that some of the info makes even more sense now.

Examples:
Language-communication-linguistics.
Lineage.
Jin feeling "alone". {And we find he is without Sun at one point since the Mobisodes}
Smoke Monster.
Sleeping.
Looping.
People who were dead, yet are there.
Perception and Perspective.
BIG CHANGES and so much more was hinted in them.


☯I compiled my original posts from those and put them together in one place.

Refresh your memory from that fun time of waiting for those transmissions to come over the airways.


These are my notes from the original posts. Click on the links to connect with each post.

So It Begins


The Envelope


Jin Has A Temper Tantrum On The Golf Course


Jack Meet Ethan


Tropical Depression


Buried Secrets


Arzt And Crafts



Room 23


Operation Sleeper


The Deal


King Of The Castle


The Adventures Of Hurley and Frogurt


The Watch



Love to all who are "LOST"™

A special thank you to my good friend
Lost LaFleur for help acquiring the video clips.
Video: ABC

Disclaimer: I never claim to know everything about the show and my thoughts by no means make me right! The things I share here are my views and/or opinions. I don't claim to catch every single detail either! You all know I hate spoilers! And I stand clear of reading certain sites as to not take me off my own course of research. The one thing I don't need to do here is rehash all of the obvious clues from an episode; we all know what they are. Understood? Let the fun begin! I'll only note things that I know come up as clues later, but need to be noted when they first show up and things I find that will be of importance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments at Karen's LOST Notebook are being moderated. Any abusive comments or spam will be removed.