Labels



November 22, 2009

Need a Season 5 Do-Over?



Mark your calender for an important LOST date: December 8th!

Yes, LOST THE COMPLETE FIFTH SEASON is coming to Blu-ray™ Hi-Def with Exclusive Content...
AND ON DVD.

YAY!!!!!!!



All 17 episodes are there for all of us obsessed Losties to watch on a LOOP if we want! You know I will cause that's how I roll!
The Blu-ray™ is a five-disc set packed with never-before-seen bonus material, including revealing cast interviews and behind-the-scenes features, including exclusive content only available on the Blu-ray.
Of course now I have to hope Santa brings me a Blu-ray player along with a Dharma jumpsuit.

Here are a few snapshots from the past...or the present...to keep you in a LOST state of mind.

I am going out of my LOST mind waiting to do season 5 all over again!!


Love to all who are "LOST"™






The Official Photos and the Official Press Release Courtesy of Buena Vista Home Entertainment. ©ABC Studios.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments at Karen's LOST Notebook are being moderated. Any abusive comments or spam will be removed.