Labels



December 31, 2009

Santa Rosa's Calling Me!

*Please Note: This entry was posted over at MySpace on Feb, 9, 2008 (I'm just moving it over here.)

We all LOVED the past two weeks of LOST. Some fans were confused by what they saw. The writers love throwing us curve balls. Boy do I love those writers! It makes it so exciting to try to figure things out.

Of course my only purpose in life may be to write these little LOST notes and that's cool with me because I enjoy it very much.  I hope these notes have enlightened a few fans, not only to my LOSTNESS, but also to many subliminal clues the show gives us. Big fun for all!

The past two weeks of episodes were so amazing! We all can't stop talking about them. We are blown away by the new things we're seeing.

I received wonderful messages from viewers asking great questions about what we saw. Keep those questions and comments coming. They keep me on my toes.

We've talked about the many layers of the show, and there are many!   We do indeed talk about all kinds of possibilities and explanations for what we see. I can't tell you how much I have learned on all the subjects regarding all the layers of the show. No matter where the show leads us, whether I'm right or wrong on clues, etc.,

I still feel a few of things that I've hinted and outright said to you all through these notes about people not being "who/what" we think they are and, things not being what they seem, are on the mark.

The other big thing I keep going on and on about is my take on, not only the "Flashes" but also events on the "Island" not being linear and are blurred together.  I believe we may even be seeing a different "run through" on the "Island".
Am I telling you that means everything we see is out of order? NO! Just be careful on assuming certain 'time issues.'

I'm sure you're reading this and asking yourself "Why is crazy Karen telling us this again?"
Why did I feel I needed to reiterate these couple of points here today? Because it is important for all to remember the liner/time order issue and the blurring of events.
This includes what we saw over the past two weeks.

Please don't assume all things we saw were Flash Forward.  I feel that some things we see are from the past, things we see are happening in the PRESENT, and some things are from the future.  Actually all of those levels feel blended together.   You have to go back and think about what we saw and review things in your mind's eye {Or your TIVO!} and ask yourself if any of those things can be from past, present or are future events. Keep in mind, "Go Back."

They are in the middle of a WAR.   The "Island" and the "Island's" many secrets are at stake.
There are very powerful people involved in everything that's going on.

Remember, things are not what they seem!

Love to all who are "LOST"™

Posted on MySpace Feb 9, 2008

Disclaimer: I never claim to know everything about the show and my thoughts by no means make me right! The things I share here are my views and/or opinions. I don't claim to catch every single detail either! You all know I hate spoilers! And I stand clear of reading certain sites as to not take me off my own course of research. The one thing I don't need to do here is rehash all of the obvious clues from an episode, we all know what they are. Understood? Good! Let the fun begin!I'll only note things that I know come up as clues later, but need to be noted when they first show up and things I find that will be of importance! It will get very exciting as we progress into the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments at Karen's LOST Notebook are being moderated. Any abusive comments or spam will be removed.